It is with a heavy heart that Terry Home must postpone its annual “There’s Hope Inside” Dinner/Auction until the Spring of 2021. It was going to be such a fun event that we’ll need to look forward to attending in 2021.
We are adhering to Governor Inslee’s current mandated policies pertaining to COVID-19 of postponing events for the good of our whole population. While we love hosting this event and raising money for Terry Home, it is more important to us to keep everyone well and safe – our residents and all of you.
Financially, this will really hurt Terry Home as we count on this fundraiser to help get us through the year. With that in mind, here are some ways our 22 residents NOW.
- Please Donate These Items Immediately: (Donated items can be brought to either location and dropped off at a box outside the front door.) For the protection of our residents PLEASE USE THE OUTSIDE DROP BOX FOR ITEM DONATIONS.
- Paper towels
- Hand Sanitizer (all employees and each resident needs their own)
- N95 Masks
- Rubbing alcohol
- Hand soap (each resident needs their own)
- Face masks (each resident needs a box)
- Clorox wipes
- Laundry soap
- Lysol Laundry sanitizer
- Lysol Spray
- Toilet Paper
- Medical gloves – various sizes
- Donate to Terry Home what you would have spent at the Auction.
We thank you for your continued support of our residents at Terry Home and our generous sponsors.
We may have a small on-line auction, so be on the lookout for those.
Until we meet again, please be well and safe. Take care of yourselves, your loved ones and those around you who may need your help.
We are in this together and we will get through this together!