Terry Home owns and operates a boarding home for young adult survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in a quiet setting in Pacific, Wash., and in Auburn, Wash. This home provides residents with the opportunity to work toward a more independent lifestyle through structured programs and activities centered on strengthening daily living skills.
The mission of Terry Home is to promote purpose, privacy, and independence for each person in a comfortable, home-like atmosphere.
Features of Terry Home
- 4,300 square foot home in a suburban setting in Pacific and a 5,400 square foot home in Auburn
- Close to convenience store, park, shopping mall, theaters,
- Private rooms with cable and phone hook-ups
- Therapy rooms with computers, exercise and therapy equipment
- Staff well-trained in TBI recovery
- Handicap-accessibility modifications throughout the house