Terry Home owns and operates twp State licensed boarding homes for young adult survivors of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in the quiet settings of Pacific, WA, and Auburn, WA. These homes provide 22 residents with the opportunity to work toward a more independent lifestyle through structured programs and activities centered on strengthening daily living skills. The mission of Terry Home is to promote purpose, privacy, and independence for each person in a comfortable, home-like environment.
Features of Terry Home
- 4,300 square foot home in a suburban setting in Pacific and a 5,400 square foot home in Auburn
- Close to convenience store, park, shopping mall, theaters, fire department
- Private rooms with cable and phone hook-ups
- Therapy rooms with computers, exercise and therapy equipment
- Staff well-trained in TBI recovery
- Handicap-accessibility modifications throughout the house