Terry Home is continuing to take every precaution to protect our residents from Covid-19. We are currently Covid-Free.
Terry Home is now pleased to be able to allow some indoor visitations for the family members of our residents. Visitations are allowed only under very specific criteria such as:
- The vaccination status of individuals involved
- The time a day, and
- The number of visitorsPlease call the home before coming for a visit to ensure you meet the criteria for an indoor visit.Outdoor visits are allowed daily between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm and limited to 5 people.All visitors and staff must continue to wear masks and follow social distancing policies. We also ask that you help keep our residents safe by not coming for a visit if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19
- You have been around anyone experiencing symptoms
- You have been in contact with a person who has Covid 19
- You are awaiting the results of a Covid 19 test
We ask that you also not visit if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of any cold or flu. Such as runny nose, cough, stuffy nose, upset stomach or bowel issues, fever, sore throat, chills, or body aches.
Thank you for helping us keep our Residents Safe, –